Monday, February 13, 2012

Bacon!

My husband loves all things bacon!  It's becoming a serious (not really) problem.. If bacon can be added to a food, then he adds it; sometimes even when it shouldn't be added to a food...

Unfortunately for me, and both our arteries, his affection for bacon is contagious.  There is this commercial (below) that makes us crack up laughing every time we see it!
 
It's Bacon!!

Anyway, the other day, while wasting time being productive on the computer, he found this picture (below) that is so perfect, I just had to share it!  Unfortunately I don't know the source but I do know that it came from another obsession, I mean, thing we are affectionate for, Pinterest.  If anyone knows the source, please let me know!


My new fitness mantra

This picture (and video) has reminded that there is a cupcake that I have been wanting to attempt (and that I also fear).  It is a Maple Syrup and Bacon Cupcake and while it hurts my stomach just to say, not to mention, adds five pounds, I really think that in the next few weeks you'll be seeing my attempt, hit or miss, at such a concoction.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment